Attorney at law graduated at the School of Law and
Social Sciences (UBA- 1970)
• Postgraduate in Legal and Business Administration,
School of Law and Social Sciences (UBA1972)
• Postgraduate as attorney specialized in
Family Law, School of Law and Social Sciences (UBA-1987)
• Postgraduate in "Contracts and Medical
Liability in Health Care Services”, School
of Law and Social Sciences (UBA-1936)
• Mediator graduated at the Legal Mediation
Center of the Ministry of Justice of the Argentine
Republic. Specialist in Negotiation and Alternative
Dispute Resolution Methods.
• Member of the Buenos Aires Bar Association.
• Member of the Buenos Aires Attorneys'
• President of the Argentine
delegation “Mediation in Culture and Society”
of the World Mediation Forum.
• Founding Member and Co-director of GIDE
Interdisciplinary Group of Business Studies, created
• Regular Member of Groups of Analysis of
Social and Institutional Development founded in
1985 whose purpose is to contribute to the development
of the institutional capabilities of Latin America.
• Member of the Center for the Study of
Family Relationships (CERF) Assistance to couples
in the process of getting divorced and mediation.
• Honorary Partner of the Argentine Association
of Family Therapy.
• Professor of the course “Civil Law
V” (Family and Succession Law), Dra. Cecilia
Grossman. School of Law and Social Sciences (UBA)
• Professor invited by the School of Psychology
UBA to a lecture in a seminar on Training of Mediators.
• Invitee as professor to participate in
seminar on Training of Mediators organized by
the School of Law of Palermo University.
• Professor of a seminar on "Medical
Audit", organized by the Department of Teaching
and Investigation of the Hospital Italiano of
Buenos Aires, Association of Health Studies and